Links

Monday, April 16, 2018

Back at it

Well after a nice relaxing day off  yesterday (minus all the chores) it is time for me to put my day off in my rear view mirror and address the start of another week of doing what it is that we all enjoy doing so much. It's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone again and get back to it.

If you have not done your taxes for the year yet, you might want to start to address them. Tomorrow is Tax Day meaning you better have filed your return by midnight tomorrow night. It usually the people who owe money who wait till the last minute, but we paid what we owed about six weeks ago just to get it over with and done.

I am out pulling double duty today after taking yesterday off. I'm working my regular job during the day and then will head out into the field this evening after work to work for RTI once again. Another week or so and I should have these segments worked down, I was going to work it hard this past Saturday, but certain things took precedent and it was a short day so to speak.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: