Links

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I was the first person to get knocked out by the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and thinking about laying back down for a while.

Well we are due a big snow storm today, so much so that the WVU Spring Football Game has been canceled for today because of all of the anticipated snow that is supposed to be coming. As of this current Blog time, there is no snow on the ground and I'm hoping Mother Nature's Alzheimer's takes over and she forgets to drop the white stuff today.

My plans for today and this weekend, it's a weekend and we just started another quarter fro RTI, so I will be doing a lot of field work this weekend trying to work my sections down, it's the first non-holiday weekend of the quarter so my free time is going to be rare this weekend. It does feel nice to get back out and going to new places and meeting new people, it's the funnest part of any quarter. After you have been through the roster once or twice then it's just the tedious task of trying to catch people at home.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is supposed to be shorts kind of season, not the long pants and jacket to keep warm. It should be windows down, music playing and smelling fresh air kind of season. I'm ready for Spring.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: