Links

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Happy Birthday Terri Beth Rehmani

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Sister Terri Rehmani a very Happy Birthday today. If memory serves me correct and using my math is correct she is 18,628 days old  today and using my patented 938 Day Calendar, that puts her at 19 years old and still a teenager.

Terri is a very lovable person, I can't say that I have ever met anyone who has ever had the first derogatory thing to say about her, and in today's day and age that is one heck of an accomplishment. She makes everyone feel welcomed and at home any time anyone is around her. She is a truly amazing young 19 year old (according to my patented calendar) who is loved by all.

If you happen to see this wonderful person today, make sure that you take a little time out and wish her a very happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Terri.

No comments: