Links

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us (some of you), now we just have to collectively get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

It is going to be another long day for me after only working one job yesterday. I'm out in the field once again working for RTI doing field work (yeah new quarter) and trying to help out the SAMHSA study. It's going to be another long day like Monday, but I'm only working one job tomorrow and Friday and then my RTI job on Saturday and Sunday, so this is my second double job day of the week. I try to limit it to two days during the work week and not on consecutive days as my schedule is not as flexible at NETL at it used to be.

Nothing much to say today, too busy working to come up with my own original thoughts for the day, so I'm going to have to take a Mulligan on my brilliant Wednesday creativity this week, as if I ever really had any brilliant creativity.

Have yourselves a great day and it a good one, make a difference in this world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: