Links

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is up in Ellwood City for a Birthday party today, Chad is back in his room doing something and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well I think Hayley totaled her car yesterday, she got into an accident on Beechurst Avenue and took out the front of her car. Luckily no one was hurt, the other car didn't have much damage and everyone walked away safely which is the most important thing. Her car on the other hand, might be in some serious need of some repairs or just simply junk it as we have no idea what the extent of the damage is. The most important this is everyone is OK and no one got hurt.

I'm out working in the field today and have switched up my schedule once again. My class that we were going to take next week got moved and I'm off tomorrow instead of next Saturday. So today will be the end of my consecutive days worked streak and I finally get a free day tomorrow. It's been a good quarter, but I have significantly worked down the workload.

Michelle is attending Maddy's Birthday party today, the theme is Trolls so I can't wait to see everyone's pictures from today's festivities. Jon and Laura do a great job of putting on Themed Birthday Parties for their kids, this one should be no different.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: