* Monday is behind us and it was a long one, Tuesday is up next and that means it's time for another tidbits.
* It has been 19,848 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar (like I pointed out yesterday for Amy), that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,070 days since I graduated from WVU fulfilling a lifelong dream that I had had.
* 3,671 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, 10,000 BC and a Pizza. I always seemed to be a pizza and a movie kind of guy going all the way back to High School.
* 2,895 days ago I asked Michelle to be my wife.
* It was 2,432 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I poured sand into a vial and said "I Do" and we were.
* I am now 57 days older than my Dad when he passed, Hopefully we can make this a big number.
* I have 4,990 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. I am under 5,000 now, so there is that milestone that is accomplished.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,628 days away. I'm ready, I have always hated Pitt.
* 305 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, doesn't matter what he says though, that Geriatric wench Mother Nature obviously doesn't listen to him.
* 272 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.
* There are 266 more shopping days left until Christmas, not ready to start shopping just yet but I know kids have their lists started.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 242 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 132 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. Woo Hoo
* There are 114 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 95 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again after him bypassing Pittsburgh last year.
* There are 79 more days to go until it's going to be Summertime officially. I'm ready for shorts and sandals weather and I was actually wearing shorts Saturday when I flew my drone.
* I have written 5,203 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,797 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* I did get a chance to fly my Drone Saturday. Yea Me. As I get more and more opportunities and get more and more comfortable with the controls, I think I'm going to make a few nice movies.
* Anyone notice how polarized our Country is becoming right now? Too much misinformation and propaganda going around, I fear for what my Grandfathers fought for.
* Peanut is noticing the nicer weather and is wanting Meowtide a little more, she knows winter is over. I had her out all day Saturday.
* Anyone figure out the Binary code from my April Fools Blog? It translated into "April Fools" if you actually went through the trouble of converting it.
* Looking for good places to fly a drone, just remember it can't be within 5 miles of an Airport.
* This coming Sunday the Johnny Koon Bowl a Thon will be held at Suburban Lanes here in Morgantown. It's going to run from 3:00 - 5:00, I'm hoping to be able to make some of it as I'll be out doing field work.
* This weeks Riddle: I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a superfantabulous day
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....The Wind