Links

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hump Day

Let's just get up and over this noon time hump, and it will be all downhill as we are working towards another fun filled weekend as they call them. It's just over the horizon on the other end of a Photo Flashback and a big ole hairy one. 

 Me I'm on day 10 in a row and that streak will continue into the weekend but, but I'm not sure if I am working both days, it all depends on how this week and Saturday goes. I think I've got a pretty good start as far as the screening, so maybe I may take Sunday off if I don't have any interviews scheduled. 

The Dominion Post is changing their website once again, and while they are doing it everything is free on their site. You can access the print edition and download a copy of today's paper, this is a short time thing as they will have their commercial product up and running pretty soon I'm sure, but enjoy it for the time being until they get everything up and running how they plan on making it. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: