Links

Monday, April 02, 2018

And So It Begins

Well all good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun filled things referred to as weekends. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do for a living.

In my case however I am starting a long stretch of consecutive days working, and that will include weekends for the next few weeks as we started a new quarter for RTI yesterday. I'm literally taking my stuff from my second job to work with me and going out into the field right after I finish up my regular job. So to say this is going to be a very long day for me is a bit of an understatement. I'll only work the one job tomorrow as I can't do two consecutive big days like that and then head out and do the long day again on Wednesday.

For you basketball fans, the NCAA Championship is this evening. Former WVU Coach John Beilein will lead his Michigan squad into the finals tonight against the team that beat us in the NCAA Tournament in Villanova. No predictions for tonight as my bracket is now officially completed as Kansas lost in the Semi-finals and I had Kentucky as the other team in the Championship and beating Michigan. It should be a good game this evening.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: