Links

Friday, April 20, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have to say this has been a fast week, but then again it's really not over with so I shouldn't speak too soon. I am planning on going out to work tomorrow for RTI if they permit us, but what I have to do has dwindled down and I'm not going full steam ahead like I do at the start of a quarter. Now it's just basically go and find the people I couldn't previously find at home and wrap it all up.

No big plans for this evening or this weekend, weather isn't going to be nice like it was last weekend, so my drone time might also be limited. I am getting excited for better weather and more opportunities to fly, now I just have to start finding interesting placed where it would be fun to fly and so I can also learn to pilot the drone a little better. Orientation is something I'm struggling with a little.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: