Links

Monday, April 30, 2018

Back To Work

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those relaxing and fun filled things that we work all week for called weekends. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I do have to go in and get some blood work done this week, we've been doing it every three months to build a baseline, this is just my next go around with all of the testing.

Other than that nothing really special coming up this week, it's just one of those another day another dollar type of weeks coming up. Wake up, go to work, come home and eat dinner, play around on the computer and then go to bed, lather rinse repeat, lather rinse repeat.

I did run into my cousin Lynne yesterday morning. Her and Aaron were out grocery shopping at WalMart yesterday morning and we ran into each other a couple of times. We stopped and said hello and caught up for a few minutes before we both went our own ways doing our shopping. It's always nice to see her, I really do need to get in touch with her more often.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: