* Monday is once again behind us, Tuesday is straight ahead as we are working towards another fun filled weekend. Time for a Tidbits.
* It has been 19,876 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,098 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, loved every minute of it and still love what I do.
* 3,699 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, she let me pick the movie and it was horrible.
* 2,923 days ago I asked Michelle to be my wife, she said no then I had to kidnap her and speak for her and make her say yes. =)
* It was 2,460 days ago Michelle was bound to her captivity for life as we exchanged our vows in front of our closest friends and family.
* I have now lived 85 days longer than my Dad did, it puts the he was way too young into a whole different perspective.
* I have 4,962 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,600 days away. With the NFL Draft this past weekend, I was reminded that I want to beat Pitt while they are playing Sweet Caroline.
* 277 more days until Phil Conners suffers from a bad case of Deja Vu.
* 244 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 237 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's a little early to start on a wish list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 214 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 104 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together. I am so happy that she came into my life.
* There are 86 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 67 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Pittsburgh, Fins Up!!!
* There are 51 more days to go until the start of Summer, I wouldn't mind if Mother Nature would throw us a little Summertime Weather.
* I have written 5,232 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,775 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* Drone flights, just around the yard this weekend while we were smoking.
* You should start seeing the population of Morgantown starting to slowly shrink this week. The last classes were last Friday and this is Final's week, meaning many of the students will be returning home during the Summer break for 3 months of peace and quiet in this town.
* Softball season should be starting in the very near future, I haven't heard anything as far as when any games are scheduled. The regular league has already started, us old guys start next Monday.
* This weeks Riddle: I'm the son of water, but when I return to water I die. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....Ice