Links

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us after today, that means all we have to do is get up and over today's noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Well it's going to be a double job for me today as I'm going out working for RTI this evening, unless of course I went last night then disregard this as I'm writing this ahead of time.

I did have to order a couple more sets of propellers for the drone, I kind of crashed it again on Sunday chasing Michelle around the yard. She took of running and I chased it after her kind of low altitude, and didn't have my propeller guards on as I was just flying it around the yard and ended up running into a tree. This is my second crash, both have been screwing around on the yard, so maybe I should taken it out where it is more of a challenge and I pay better attention to what I am actually doing.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: