Links

Friday, May 11, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Michelle is going back home this weekend for Mother's Day. She's going to her Grandmother's and spending the weekend with her Mother (who is taking care of her Grandmother) and Grandmother and also plans on going and visiting her other Grandmother this weekend as well. I will be here holding down the fort and seeing what kind of trouble I can get myself into...lol

I did get a pleasant surprise this week, the Folk Music Director from KZSC in Santa Cruz California had contacted me in search of some of Grandpa Hall's Music. I guess a friend of his teaches a strings class and he tried to teach Foggy Valley (at end of blog) to some of his students. He was looking for an original recording that he could use, and I have his entire collection which I gave him access to. Considering Wednesday will mark the 41st Anniversary of his passing and people on the other side of the country are interested in his art, that gives me one heck of a special feeling down deep inside.

Have yourselves one heck of a day, maybe I might get a drone flight in this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: