* The 2018 Softball season has now officially started, time for a tidbits. It's also election day so get out and vote.
* It has been 19,883 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,105 days since I graduated from WVU, we are about to accept a number of others into the Alumni in the next week or so.
* 3,706 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, she let me pick the movie and it was horrible.
* 2,930 days ago I proposed to Michelle. I'm a lucky man as this wonderful woman said yes.
* It was 2,467 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I poured a little sand, said our I do's and feasted with everyone as we became husband and wife.
* I have now lived 92 days longer than my Dad did, and I'm still playing Softball.
* I have 4,955 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,593 days away.
* 270 more days until Groundhog's Day, that is is they can ever find Phil. I hear he has sought Government protection with so many threats on his rats ass.
* 237 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 237 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's a little early to start on a wish list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 207 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 97 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 79 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 59 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Pittsburgh, Fins Up!!!
* There are 44 more days to go until the start of Summer, I wouldn't mind if Mother Nature would throw us a little Summertime Weather.
* I have written 5,239 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,771 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* Drone flights were non-existent this past weekend due to the weather being not so cooperative.
* Michelle is thinking about returning home this weekend, with Mother's day coming up she wants to visit and see everyone. Plus her Uncle Terry who passed away a couple of years ago has a flag of honor flying in East Liverpool now.
* I actually had to throw my softball gear in my car for the year. I guess Winter is now over with in my world.
* This weeks Riddle: When you need me you throw me away, and when you are done with me you bring me back. What Am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....An Anchor.