Links

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Michelle is up north visiting family and I'm here watching Shallow Hal and collecting my thoughts for the day while trying to wake up and surf the internet.

Michelle posted a picture yesterday (see left) of the flag of her Uncle Terry hanging up in East Liverpool. They honor their veterans with flags that hand throughout the city I guess, and this was her Uncle Terry's.

What to do this weekend, so many things I could do especially since the weather will be nice. One of the things I need to do is take this Cable Modem Comcast just sent me back to Comcast. I ordered an upgrade this past week as mine was getting old and they wanted to retire mine, but before the new one arrived my old one crapped out and we had to replace it. The new one we exchanged for was much newer than the one that they sent me, so I'll take the one they sent me back and use their latest one that that are issuing.

It seems like it is going to be  a nice day, or at least this morning for the most part, maybe I should charge up the drone and take it out for a spin later this morning. Get a little drone time in and maybe try out a set of the new propellers.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: