Links

Sunday, May 06, 2018

Sunday

Here I actually do sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, the end of Semi-Pro is playing in the background and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day. This is my only live blog this week ironically, so it really is the wee hours of the morning.

Well we had a pretty good day yesterday, we ended up going to Hovatter's Zoo yesterday. It was the first time that we have been there this season, and we go every season. I did take a gamble and ended up buying a couple of season passes for the zoo for this year, hopefully we'll make a few more trips up there this season to make the investment worth it. I know Michelle really likes going and has wanted to go up for some time now.

I do have to give the zoo props, they always seem to be making it better and improving the park. Last year they added the aviary section which has been a really big hit, Michelle absolutely loves going in with the birds and they go nuts for the bird seed on a Popsicle stick you can buy at the office.

Today it's going to be a day of shopping and preparing for the week. There are a few things Michelle and I will have to go over today with the recent changes in her employment, but that is to be expected as we are switching Insurance Policies and a few other things.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: