Links

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us so that means all we have to do is get up and over the noon time hump and we will be looking downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

Well lets go back to Monday night since yesterday was a tidbits, we started the softball season out with a bang. We won our opening game of the season 12-1 and started the Senior Season out on a pretty good note, considering we were missing a few guys. I did go 2 for 3, so I can't complain about my own performance considering spring training for me has went from month before the season to swinging the bat just before I bat for the first time since last Summer. Streamlining my training so to speak...lol

With yesterday being election day, I hope everyone went out and did their civic duty and voted. I vote every election and yesterday was no exception for me, I went out before work and cast my vote for my candidates I supported.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: