Links

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one up and everyone else seems to have been KO'd by the dreaded Sandman. I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching something or another on the TV.

Great news, Peanut the little gallivanting Hoe Bag cat of ours has finally returned home. My guess is she has stayed away because we have two Pit Bulls here (Ace and May) and they have been roughhousing a little bit. Peanut screw that, I'm out of here until things calm down. I have to be honest, I was starting to get a little worried that I would see my little foot lover again. She is home safe.

Grocery shopping and just relaxing around the house today, Michelle is still eaten up with the poison ivy and is very uncomfortable. I think last night was her first good nights sleep in a couple of days, as she has just been uncomfortable and miserable. We'll have to see when she does finally wake up though, I have been wrong before.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: