* Monday is over with. Staring straight down at a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,890 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,112 days since I graduated from WVU, speaking of WVU they are all gone. Gone for the Summer!!!!!!
* 3,720 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, I would say I should have let her pick the movie.
* 2,937 days ago I proposed to Michelle, right in the back yard.
* It was 2,474 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and wife.
* I have now lived 99 days longer than my Dad did, he would have turned 73 this past weekend.
* I have 4,948 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,586 days away.
* 263 more days until Groundhog Day, I saw Phil running around in the backyard this past weekend.
* 230 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 224 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's a little early to start on a wish list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 200 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 90 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 72 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 52 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Pittsburgh, Fins Up!!!
* There are 37 more days to go until the start of Summer, I wouldn't mind if Mother Nature would throw us a little Summertime Weather.
* I have written 5,246 blogs in what is now my 13 2/3 years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,764 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* Did make one drone flight this past weekend, I put the video up yesterday. I now have 1 Hour and 28 Minutes of flight time in 23 flights. It's traveled 14,664 ft so far.
* Michelle is thinking about returning home Thursday for Jonny Paugh's Graduation from Preschool, I think she is going to run up for the day.
* No Softball games this week, we are off until next Monday
* This weeks Riddle: Every Night and every morning I am told what to do and I do it, yet everyone is still mad at me. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....An alarm clock.