* Three day holiday weekend is over with, time to get back to doing what it is we do for a living. I'll do another one of my most read blog posts of the week, my Tidbits.
* It has been 19,904 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,126 days since I graduated from WVU, and with the students gone I realize I like it better when they are not here even though I am an Alum.
* 3,734 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was our first date together and the starting point for the rest of our lives.
* 2,951 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured I made her wait long enough.
* It was 2,488 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I said our I Do's, poured some sand into a vase and feasted as we became hitched.
* I have now lived 113 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,934 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,572 days away. It's getting closer.
* 249 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 216 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 210 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 186 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 76 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 59 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 38 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. First time ever on a Saturday Night for me, this should be good.
* There are 23 more days to go until the start of Summer, Peanut likes the warmer weather. She told me.
* I have written 5,262 blogs in what is now my 13 2/3 years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,738 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* No Drone flights this weekend, although I did take it with me when we went to Blackwater Falls.
* We were off this week for Senior League Softball, we are even off again next week and won't return to action until June 11th. We're 2-0 on the season and I don't think we have put our best team on the field just yet.
* Michelle is working a part time job at Morgantown Veterinary Care, she think's she is going to keep the job when she starts her full time job June 18th with Elite Coal Services.
* Peanut the Cat is loving this weather, she's been coming and going as she pleases. Yes she is fixed, we made sure that we took care of that a long time ago. Sophie, she's getting old and doesn't venture too far anymore.
* Michelle is going to head back home this weekend and next. She has a funeral she is going to attend later this week and a Graduation Party for Hannah on Saturday. Then next Saturday she is going up for Emily's Graduation Party.
* This weeks Riddle: Mr Smith had four Daughters, each Daughter had a brother. How many Children does Mr. Smith have?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle...Five. Four girls and one boy.