Links

Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday

Well I wouldn't say Love...lol
Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. It was nice being off all weekend and having a little bit of time to relax and spend with Michelle, now it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do for a living.

New week and new challenges ahead, I'm ready for them however. I do have a big safety meeting this afternoon, it's just one of the monthly things that the prime on our contract does once a month, my company also does one once a month as well. We both like to make sure that when people safely come to work, that we can safely return them to their families at the end of the day. We really do have a remarkable safety record when you consider everything that we do under this contract.

Not sure what my schedule will be with RTI this week, we were waiting until today to assess how everything has went with cleaning up pending interviews has went. I have no pendings, so I got to stay home for the weekend. If the rest of the team did well this weekend, then I'll be back out in the field this week to try to wrap up my section.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: