Links

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Labamba is playing in the background on HBO and of course I hear Peanut running around and conspiring to getting into some trouble. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

Well we have decided that since we already started the BBQ season and I'm off today, this would be a great day to do some smoking. We have a pork butt seasoned and ready to go into the smoker later this morning. I bought a big one last year at Harry's that we sectioned off and prepared, this is just another section of that large one. First smoking of the season.

We are also going to try something a little different, I have to give full credit to Whitetail Crossing for this one as it was the first place I ever tried it and loved it, a Meat Loaf (A Small one) is going into the smoker this morning as well. I had it last Summer and absolutely loved it. We will already be firing up the smoker for the pork butt, might as well use it for a multiple purpose.

Peanut was out playing yesterday, and surprisingly she was back taking a nap early ion the afternoon. I guess she has to work up to full days of running around Meoutside and playing. I think he endless energy kitten days are behind her and is transitioning into a Cat. that doesn't have to go 100 MPH all the time.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: