Links

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time to look back through some of my 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a lens, scanned from someone elses pictures or just simply stolen off of the internet through the years. Little precious lost moments in time to reflect back upon and relive and share right here. There are times that finding these pictures is a challenge and there are times that this is pretty easy. It's always enjoyable and good therapy for all of us to remember who were were and where we came from.

I thought I would change it up a little bit this week. This was the first movie that I made with my pictures with Microsoft's Movie Maker. I think I did it right after college when I was trying to do a little movie editing before it became popular.

This is truly a reflection of how I viewed the past about 12 years ago, it is amazing how much has changed in that short period of time. I usually do a video like this every Christmas Eve, maybe it's time I do another one that is more updated for today's times and events so we can look back on it some day they same as we can look at this one.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: