Links

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit once again on a very early Saturday Morning, non one else is up and I'm up too early watching Comedy Central and collecting my thoughts for the day before I take my butt back to bed for a few hours. 2:20 in the AM is just waaay too early to wake up for the day, even the cats are asleep.

Now what are our plans for today, well I have to go out and work later this morning for RTI, this quarter is starting to wind down but I'm hoping to nail down a couple of interviews this morning. I've had a great quarter and exceeded last quarters numbers, now I just want to drive it home with a few more.

Michelle has an eye appointment this morning, she has put it off and put it off, but she needs a new prescription and it's getting time to order her new contacts. She'll actually leave the house this morning before I do.

There are no major plans afterwards, it may just be a relaxing weekend before life gets busy again. It's calling for it to be in the mid 90's both today and tomorrow, so staying in in the cool weather may just be our biggest priority for the day. If you are out today stay hydrated to help avoid heat exhaustion.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the sun.

No comments: