Links

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from that knockout blow by the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up once again collecting my thoughts for the day. Something is playing on the TV behind me, no idea what it is as I have it on for a little bit of background noise.

Today is going to be a semi-busy day in this household, Michelle has another eye appointment this morning and I will head out and do a little bit of field work for RTI. I've worked these segments down this quarter so this might be the last time I go out in my segments and may start cleanup of other field interviewers sections here in a couple of weeks.

Hayley and Josh have their U-Haul packed and should be moving into one of the spare rooms that we have here. They are taking my old office and we spent Thursday evening moving everything around and clearing it out so that they can make the move. So my quiet household is about to get a little less quieter so to speak.

Mountainfest is in full gear today, featured act Montgomery Gentry takes center stage this evening. Once again I can't emphasize enough that there is extra traffic around the town, many are visitors and may not be as familiar with the area as everyone else. I say a couple last night so to speak, so have a little bit of patience and use a little more caution when traveling around town this evening,

Have a great day.

No comments: