Links

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Road Trip Saturday

Here I sit on a not so early Saturday Morning, Peanut and I are up watching Back to School on TV and collecting our thoughts for the day while I am also surfing the internet.

Our plans for today will be to travel to Marietta Ohio for Amanda Paugh's Graduation from her Physician's Assistant (PA) Program. It will just be Michelle and I as Chad can't make it and Hayley has to work this afternoon, so Michelle and I will jump in Pearl later this morning and hit the road. We are both very proud of Amanda, she is one very intelligent and very determined young lady.

Not sure what sites we will or what else we will do today, but we do plan on enjoying ourselves and making the very most of it. It has been a long couple of weeks for me with the new quarter starting for RTI (my second job) and it's time for a little bit of a break. I've been fighting off a chest cold for a couple of weeks now, I just can't seem to shake whatever this is in my chest.

Have yourselves a great day today, we plan on it.

No comments: