Links

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from some place on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture doesn't go back very far, only as far as this past weekend but relevant in this case. This is a picture of one of my oldest and dearest friends John Smith, or for anyone who has lived in this great city anytime during the past 40 or so years, "Smitty". The lovable big guy that it seems that everyone knows.

Smitty and I first became friends when we were in High School, we had played football together and we were both members of Fellowship of Christian Athletes in High School together. We hit it off since we first met and he has been one of my best friends ever since then. I'm fortunate to know the man, he got me started playing a longtime summer passion of Softball.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: