* Well Monday is done and we are now looking at a fabulous Tuesday, Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,217 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,440 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University.
* 3,041 days ago I was fortunate enough to take my old boss out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie and that was the start of the rest of my life.
* 2,265 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes.
* 1,802 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife.
* I have around 5,620 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* We are 2,258 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that ACC butt.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 251 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 205 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather.
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 172 more days.
* I haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 166 more days to go until Christmas.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 142 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 88 more days.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 61 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. You can watch what everyone is doing on the lido deck mid-ship right here.
* The WVU Football team will take the field and open their 2016 campaign in 53 more days when they take on Missouri.
* We are 42 days away from all of us Parrot Heads uniting once again in Pittsburgh, that is just six weeks and we'll be hearing Jimmy sing.
* There are 25 days to go until Michelle and my Fifth Wedding Anniversary.
* This is my 4,526th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger here in just a couple of months.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, we are thinking about doing the DNA sample to see if we can find any answers that way.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall.
* I'll be out in the field once again this evening for RTI, I'll take tomorrow evening off and head back out on Thursday.
* My niece Val is building a privacy fence around her house, she has been having a little bit of trouble with a neighbor and is solving any problems by building this fence.
* Michelle's niece Amanda is graduating her program as a Physician's Assistant this weekend, Congratulations to my new Physician.
* Congratulations to my niece Brittany, she has been offered a new position at Ruby and will be moving up in the very near future.
* We still need a family event for August, anyone have any suggestions for a family get together? I'm not opposed to grabbing some picnic table somewhere and doing a small cookout.
* One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
* Hi ho hi ho