Links

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is the first two days of the week down, now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded noon time hump (finish the day for me as I'm working Saturday for RTI), then it is all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Like I said I will be out ion the field this coming Saturday, so there are no immediate plans for Michelle and I, but just like any other week that could change pretty easily. Hopefully I shouldn't be out too long and we will have most of the afternoon available to us.

As far as my week up to this point, we played Softball Monday night and lost dropping our record to 3-4 on the season. We will play again this following Monday and a double header the weekend after that to finish our regular season. It has been very nice coming out of retirement after a few years of not playing.

Have yourself a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: