Links

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is two days in and two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

OK I can't emphasize it enough, we are going to have a lot of two wheeled visitors here in my city and in the surrounding area this weekend. WVMountainfest is starting meaning that there are going to be a lot of bikers here the rest of this week through Sunday. Although I am not personally a biker, I have many family members who are and will be out on their bikes this weekend. Please and I can't emphasize that enough, please allow yourself a little extra time for traveling around town and be prepared for all kinds of motorcycle traffic.

Funny little story, back in 2000 I went to the Music City Bowl in Nashville Tennessee. It was Don Nehlen's last game and we were introduced to Eli Manning in the process. The halftime show was two country acts, one I was pretty favorable of who were Ole Miss fans and one up and comer who was a WVU fan. Montgomery Gentry was in their hay day and put on a great show, they will be headlining Mountainfest this weekend. The relative unknown WVU fan? Country Music Superstar Brad Paisley. Game, set match WVU!!!!!!

Stay safe and have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: