Links

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday

Here I sit on  quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching Ted 2 and collecting my thoughts for the day. I don't see Peanut or Sophie so the Sandman's effects are probably still lingering on our feline friends.

We had a great time at the Pittsburgh Zoo yesterday, it has went through a few changes since the last time either I or Michelle were there. Personally I think this is only the fourth time in my life that I can actually recall being at this particular zoo. Michelle on the other hand has been there many more times than I have.

Today's agenda is going to be to go grocery shopping and do our laundry for the week. Our normal Sunday routine, we're probably not going to get into too much other than that because I am still fighting off this crud that has been in my chest for the past week. Needless to say that I have been keeping Kleenex in business this past week. '

Have yourselves a great day, make the most of it and make some memories.

No comments: