* I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend, I had a great time and am thankful for tall the memories that were created and the pictures that were taken. Michelle and I are very blessed.
* If you have a few spare coins laying around, please consider donating to a GoFundMe account that is very personal to me and my wife, this is a very close friend and she needs assistance and prayers. Please and thank you in advance.
* There have been 19,210 days since my birth, I'm fortunate to be able to continue to add to that total. Using my 905 day Calendar that makes me 21 =), but only if you are using my new and improved calendar, I think I should trademark that calendar.
* It has been 4,433 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, it had always been a dream of mine, and it is better late than never is what I always say. This is my hometown University and I can proudly call myself an alumnus.
* 3,034 days ago I took a very special lady out on our very first date together, seems like it was only yesterday.
* It was 2,259 days ago that Michelle and I announced our engagement, it was 4:00 in the morning and she knew that it was coming, so it was no surprise, but greatly anticipated. I had a feeling she would say yes.
* It was 1,796 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center. We partied down and feasted and had a few pictures taken.
* I have around 5,641 or so days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.
* In 2,265 more days the Backyard Brawl Football Rivalry between WVU and Pitt will once again resume. I feel a butt kicking of some Panthers coming up.
* There are but a mere 258 days to go until Spring 2017, my favorite season of the year.
* Phil will one again take center stage in 212 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day, hopefully we'll get the same result we got this year.
* I have 179 more days of content to write until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted, recounting my previous year based on events that were posted right here in my blog.
* If you haven't started Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 173 more days to go to get this accomplished and plenty of time.
* There are 149 more days until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday, using that old and outdated conventional 365 day calendar, I suggest using my 905 day one it's better.
* There are only 95 days to go until we attempt once again to go to the Springs Festival in Springs PA. Last years event was a little dampened and hopefully we can have a little better success this year.
* There are but a mere 68 days to go until our next Cruise, it's all paid for as is the hotel room. We'll be staying at a different hotel this year, there is a Guy's Burger Joint right next door to our hotel.
* There are 60 days until the WVU Men's Football team opens their 2016 schedule against Missouri here in Morgantown.
* 49 days to go until Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown, not too late to still get tickets to see this legendary performer and the Coral Reefer Band. I have lost count on how many times this will be for me seeing Jimmy perform but that doesn't bother me, I'll keep going until he no longer tours.
* In 32 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together, woo hoo!!!
* I have written 4,519 blogs in the 11 3/4 years that I have been writing this blog. That's a lot of thoughts, ideas, rants, announcements and emotions that I have put into this site over the years.
* Once again there is nothing new on the brother search, I know big surprise on that bullet as it is getting stale. We are considering going to the next step in the process by doing a DNA sample and see what that returns. Maybe he is looking for us as well.
* A little bit of work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, the database keeps growing and currently has 370 members in it.
* Once again thank you to everyone who came to the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic.
* We have tickets once again for this Friday Night's Black Bear Game!!!! This will be the fourth game we have went to this year. Knock on wood we are undefeated when Michelle and I attend.
* We will be heading north on Saturday for Sabrina's Graduation Party at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
* I'm back on the job this evening for RTI, I went out on Friday and took a few days off for the Holidays.
* West Virginia allowed the sale and use of regular fireworks this year, Bottle Rockets, Roman Candles and Firecrackers were purchased by this blogger.
* Make the most of today and live it to the fullest like it is your last, enjoy those around you and make as many memories as possible.
* Hi ho hi ho