Links

Sunday, July 03, 2016

It's Picnic

I think the Count Down started last January or February when I reserved the Krepps Park Pavilion. The Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic is finally here and I could not be more excited.

Pictures from the initial picnic and the second picnic are both located on Facebook. I will be there today with my cameras and I'll create another shared album on Facebook later this morning and add a number of people going to the picnic so we can all share our pictures of today's festivities in one location. I know my Sister Kim said that she is going to be doing some post processing and of some of the pictures and make a little movie or two.

The weather looks like it will be in the upper 70's and overcast, I guess I'll take that as opposed to the colder weather that we had last year. It was pretty bad when people were huddling up around the BBQ pit to stay warm, I don't think we are going to have that problem this year. The pool will be open and anyone wanting to go swimming will have that option.

Michelle and I as well as Pam and George and Chad will all be there around this morning to set up and to start cooking. If anyone wants to lend a hand, please come on over early as we will be there for a a while today. I figure we can start to eat sometime around 1:00 or 2:00 ish, depending on how many people get there and it will give the time for the church goers to get there and say the blessing for the food.

It's going to be a great day.

No comments: