Links

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Smoking Sunday

Well here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one in the household to recover from the butt kicking I took last night from that dreaded Sandman. I'm up early watching something or another on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well if you thought yesterday was a hot one, today is going to be a little hotter and we are looking at a week filled with 90° days this week. If you are going to be out in the heat, make sure that you stay hydrated and don't over exert yourself. Enjoy the sun but stay cool.

I think Michelle and I are going to do a little smoking this afternoon, we sat out some pork ribs yesterday from the deep freeze and they are still thawing getting ready to be placed in our smoker a little later this morning. Not sure what flavor of wood we are going to use, that will depend on how we season them, but we are prepared any route we go.

Have yourselves a great day and try to stay cool, it is going to be a warm one.

No comments: