Links

Monday, July 04, 2016

Happy 4th of July

As we celebrate our nations Birthday, I take a little bit of time out and thank everyone who made it to yesterdays picnic and made it once again a very eventful day and one to remember.

All of the pictures from yesterday are posted on my Facebook Album for all to see and share. I'm glad we did the picnic yesterday, a day that was not too hot and not too cold, it was just about right for a picnic. Today however looking at the forecast is calling for rain all day.

A special thank you to my Brother in Law George McClain who handed all the grilling and cooking, I usually help but got a little sidetracked socializing with everyone. A big thank you to George, I owe you a million and 2 favors now.

I hope everyone has a great day day.

Happy 4th of July

No comments: