* After a very busy last week, things have calmed down a little bit and I'm ready to do another tidbits after missing doing it last week.
* There have been 19,126 days since my birth, I'm thankful for each and every one of them.
* There have been 4,349 days that have passed by since my graduation from WVU. It feels like it was just yesterday but it is going on 12 years since that day.
* It was 2,950 days ago that I actually got Michelle to go out with me on our very first date, I had tried to go out with her a few months earlier but she stood me up.
* There have been 2,174 days since our engagement where I got down on one knee and proposed marriage at 4:00 in the morning.
* 1,711 days ago in front of our closest family and we had ourselves a little wedding at the Marilla Center here in Morgantown.
* I have about 5,711 days to go or so until I enter into the world of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* The Backyard Brawl will be renewed in 2,349 more days as WVU and Pitt take to the gridiron once again to do battle.
* There are only 296 days to go until the next groundhogs day, where Phil can once again lie to us, but I would rather him lie than tell me it's going to snow. I Hate Snow.
* I have 263 more days of content to write this year before I finalize my Goodbye 2016 blog and publish it as my last blog post of the year.
* If you are paying attention, there are only 257 more shopping days left to go until Christmas. You still have plenty of time despite what the recent snowy conditions this past weekend would have you believe.
* I have about 233 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st birthday.
* Michelle and I will attempt to go to the Springs Festival in 179 more days weather permitting. Last year Mother Nature was not so cooperative.
* There are but 152 more days to go until our 2016 cruise aboard the Carnival Pride once again.
* There are only 133 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett yet once again. This is something Michelle and I have done every year since we have been together and an annual event for us. The tailgate is a blast.
* Michelle and I in 116 more days will celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary together, these have been the best years of my life.
* Time is slowly creeping up on us, in 82 more days the Third Annual Picnic that we have every year at Krepps Park is scheduled to happen again. Hopefully this years weather will be more cooperative.
* There are only 70 more days to go until Summer, I'm ready for some warmer weather to get here and stay.
* I have written 4,427 blog posts in the 11 1/2 years that I have been writing George's Journal.
* Nothing new on the missing brother search, hit a brick wall and are hoping for a miracle.
* The Hall Family Tree still has 343 members in the database, I'm not doing too much work on it during this time of the year.
* There are a number of great albums floating around Facebook about the city of Morgantown and days gone by. One, a series Part I, Part II and Part III. Remarkable photography of a time gone by.
* Since we have had so much fun bowling the past couple of months, I think we need to find a good miniature golf course around the area and play. I know that there is Coal Country in Fairmont. There are a number of Frisbee Golf courses around town, heck how many people have been to the top of Dorsey's Knob here in Morgantown? Kickball? I'm open to suggestions.
* How about a family blackberry pick / pie bake when they get ripe. Take a day and go out looking for blackberries (and geocaches) and culminate the day with baking pies and a cookout?
* Have yourselves a great day today
* Hi ho hi ho