Links

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that were captures and stored for us all to share at a later time. It's one of my favorite blog posts of the week and I love looking through my pictures. Sometimes it is pretty easy to find that one magical moment to share and sometimes you do struggle to find one. One thing is always certain, it's always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back to I think February of 1988 if memory serves me correctly. My sister Pam and my Brother in Law George's wedding at the little Drummond Chapel Church. This is one of those rare pictures when all of the siblings are together in one picture. Pam is obviously in the forefront of the picture, I (with hair) am in the back row on the left, standing beside Kim, then a pregnant Terri and finally Gary in the Blue suit standing in the middle of the picture.

After this wedding we all went to Ali Baba's in Westover where it originated. A place where Terri met her husband Nick when they used to work together all those years ago.

It was a pretty good day for all.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: