Links

Friday, April 01, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I really am not starting a weekend, but instead just switching gears and going to start my fieldwork today for NSDUH and my second job. I'll be rather busy on that job starting now until probably the end of the quarter, so my free time that I once knew is going to start to become more and more scarce so to speak. to say that I am going to be very busy is an absolute understatement, but I guess that this is a good thing.

No weekend plans for me other than working and trying to spend a little bit of time with my wonderful wife since we have spent next to no time together over the past few weeks and that is coming from the extra work load from her job as well as mine.

Hopefully we can take a few hours out this weekend and spend some quality time together.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: