Links

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching Amy Schumer do stand up comedy on HBO and I'm collecting my thoughts for the day. The cats of course are also awake and just let me know that it was time to feed them and hurry up you stupid human.

I have to interview a respondent this morning for RTI, and 8:00 AM interview (my kind of interview) and then Michelle and I are going to meet with Joyce, a friend of my Brothers, to pick up a few of his belongings before we head west later this morning to take a few things to him. We have a small window of time this morning to accomplish this, but I think I have it well planned out and we'll be able to accomplish this within our window.

Other than that we're probably going to spend much the day in the Wheeling area. That means we'll either be eating at Coleman's, DiCarlos or some other eater up there that we do not have in Morgantown.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the absolute most of it.

No comments: