Links

Friday, April 08, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well that is partially true as I am working my second job today and tomorrow, I think I may take Sunday off as I believe everyone needs at least one day off from all of the chaos.

However this Sunday Michelle and I will most likely be going to Suburban Lanes for the "Johnny Koon Pedatric Brain Tumor Research Fund" and bowling a few games to help raise money for a very good cause. We went to light up night this past August and had a pretty good time there, so we thought we would do this bowling thing again. Shoe rental is free and it's $2.00 a game to bowl, come on out Sunday and help raise money for a real good cause. Plan on being there if you can.

Have yourselves a great day today and live it to it's absolute fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: