Links

Friday, April 29, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well something tells me that Morgantown is going to be semi-quiet this weekend. Today is the last day of classes at West Virginia University and this upcoming week is finals week, meaning all the students are getting ready to head on home by this time next week at the very latest. Woo Hoo much less traffic around my city!!!!

Not too much planned this weekend, I kind of want to break in the new smoker this weekend weather permitting. We still haven't decided what we want to cook, but we are planning on doing some smoking for a trial run.

Not sure if I am working for RTI today unless there are some cases moved around when I go to other locations. My sections have been pretty much been worked out and for the most part has run its course.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: