Links

Friday, April 22, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well here we are once again, at the Anti-Monday and getting ready to enjoy a few days of fun and relaxation. We don't have anything planned on our agenda as of yet, but if anyone knows us that can always change in a heartbeat weather permitting of course.

I'll be working for RTI both today and tomorrow morning, but those hours will probably be limited and I should be available most of the time during these two days, not inhibiting me from any kind of enjoyment with my lovely wife. I do have a conference call later this morning and then I'll be going out to do a little bit of field work. With the Semester for WVU coming to a close, time is of the essence on this for me.

I think Phin is going back in heat again, this will be the third time in the past month or so. We are scheduled to have her fixed very soon, hopefully there won't be any conflict and we can get this accomplished without any problems.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: