Links

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect upon my past and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time to be briefly relived and shared right here with you the reader. Sometimes its pretty easy to find that one special image and sometimes you look and look and look and struggle, it is always a whole lot of fun however and something I always look forward to.

This weeks pic is of my Birthday Girl Sisters three lovely children, back in a day when they were all so cute and innocent. This was actually a family portrait that Terri had done and I scanned a few years ago. Randy was just a newborn, so my guess is that this picture was probably taken in the fall of about 1988 if I had to make my best guess.

It's amazing when we look back on times like these that it makes us reflect upon our own lives and how quickly time passes and we are just here for a brief moment in time. With that being said live each day to its fullest and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: