Links

Friday, October 31, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I'm actually off today myself, I have my week in and am using today for a Colonoscopy Procedure that I will have done today. I had to miss trick or treating last night in preparation for this procedure. Hopefully everything goes well.

Looking for a little High School Football action? Look no further than right here, tonight Clay Battelle travels to Notre Dame to play. Tonight is also the MoHawk Bowl, the crosstown rivalry between Morgantown High and University High and it takes place at Pony Lewis Field at 7:30 this evening. University High is on a playoff run and the Mohigans have probably had their worst record in 20+ years at 4-5 right now. I'm cheering for my Alma Mater, but something tells me that this is University High's year.

If you are looking for College Football action this week, Morgantown is the place to be. On the Mountainlaire they have set up Tent City, these are people hoping to get the best locations when College Game Day broadcasts for the second time from Morgantown tomorrow for our game with TCU. This will be our fourth game against a top 10 team this season and we have another one looming in two weeks with Kansas State. Hopefully this will be an exciting weekend in Morgantown.

Have a great day, I'm not looking forward to mine...lol

Oh no oh no


No comments: