* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us and we are once again staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I have been blessed to be on this earth for my 18,587th day.
* It was 3,810 days ago that I fulfilled a dream and graduated from my hometown State University.
* 2,411 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date together, 10,000 BC and a Pizza from Pizza Hut. My life has not been the same since.
* 1,635 days ago I felt I made Michelle wait long enough, so I proposed marriage,
* We were married in front of our closest friends and family 1,172 days ago at the Marilla Center here in Morgantown.
* If you are making your Christmas Shopping list, you have 65 more days to fill it and get ready for Christmas, the season is starting to creep up on us.
* 71 more days to go, and a lot of time for content, until my Goodbye 2014 Blog.
* There are only 150 more days to go until Springtime gets back here. It can't come quick enough for me.
* In 289 more days Michelle and I will celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary together. A lifetime of incompleteness was fulfilled when she said yes.
* I have about 6,250 more days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there. I hope by the time I reach that age, it will be a decision I'll have to make rather than one that was made for me.
* This is my 3,823rd Blog post that I have written for George's Journal. That's what staying with it for over ten years will get you.
* As far as my weight loss, I've finally hit that 100 lb mark since Christmas and officially 85 lbs since May 22nd. I am in the home stretch but I'll have to change my diet next week to a low fiber diet.
* Turning 50 has it's disadvantages, I'm scheduled for a Colonoscopy late next week. I have to start adjusting my diet this coming Monday for Fridays procedure.
* Valley Mart, across the street from my and my Aunt's store, was robbed at gunpoint last Friday evening around 8:15 PM.
* My niece Val needs me to come and look at her Computer this week, she moved it and when she tried to hook it back up it wouldn't start up. My guess is it is the power supply from what she is saying.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Not that it has snowed yet, but I'm just putting that out there in case I've never mentioned it before.
* Hi ho hi ho