* -40 Celsius and -40 Fahrenheit are the same temperature.
* The Ottoman Empire still existed the last time the Chicago Cubs won a World Series.
* It’s impossible to hum while holding your nose.
* Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
* In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
* Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
* The "pound" key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
* The "dot" over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
* If you passed gas consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
* There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
* No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
* A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
* A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
* There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
* The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."
* Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
* Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them. (The suits or the astronauts?)
* Money isn't made out of paper; it's made out of cotton.
* The US interstate highway system requires that one mile in every five be straight. These straight sections function as airstrips in times of war and other emergencies.
* A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
* A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
* 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
* A strawberry is not actually a berry, but a banana is.
* During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.....well not all humans..lol
* There are three golf balls sitting on the moon.
* The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
* All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill. (I lost a $5.00 bet on this once.)
* TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
* I Hate Snow