Links

Friday, October 24, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little bit of High School Football action? Well the University High Hawks play host to Preston this evening at their home field in Bakers Ridge Road. Clay Battelle travels to Van this evening and last but not least is my Alma Mater Morgantown High who will host John Marshall this evening at Pony Lewis Field.

Well once again there are no real plans for us this weekend. It has gotten to that time of the year between the summer running around and the Holiday time when we have something planned it seems like every weekend.

I know I have to set a weekend aside next month to figure out when we are going to put up my Mom's Christmas Tree. Putting the tree up doesn't take long at all, but I would like to to invite everyone to do the personalized bulb again this year for 2014 to give the tree new life. I'm thinking either the 8th of 15th would probably work best for us.

I did do a little reading yesterday morning on why I tend to crave Carbohydrates when the weather starts to get cold. WebMD actually addressed it and what they had to say made a whole lot of sense. They seem to attribute it to Seasonal Affective Disorder which seems to explain a lot. I always said when I graduated I was moving to Cuba for one reason. I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before on my blog, but I Hate Snow.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: