Links

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that awful and dreaded day of the week that we refer to as Monday is now over with and behind us. We're now looking straight ahead towards a Tuesday and you know what that means.

* It was 18,594 days ago that I entered this world for the first time. I have and do live a blessed life and I am thankful for each and every one of those days, good and the bad.

* 3,817 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream of mine and graduated from West Virginia University. I graduated with a Degree in Geography and an emphasis of Geographic Informational Science and have been fortunate to work in that field not only while in college but ever since.

* 2,418 days ago I took this special lady out for a night on the town, we went to see a movie and had a Pizza from Pizza Hut.

* 1,642 days ago I wanted to make that date a little more permanent and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 1,179 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our Marital vows and became Husband and Wife.

* I have around 6,243 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I enter into the world of retirement.

* In 282 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* In a new entry and countdown, my Niece Brittany will be joining me as an Alumnus of West Virginia University in 201 more days. I plan my cruises further out that that, so the count down is on.

* We only have 143 more days to go until SPRINGTIME!!!!!!

* In 64 more days I will write one of my favorite blogs of the year, it will be my goodbye 2014 blog and the final blog of the year. I will recall the previous 365 days of the year based on what has been written on my blog.

* There are only 58 more shopping days to go until Christmas. Time is starting to run out, but you have plenty of time left to do start and finish your Christmas Shopping.

* Only 34 more days to go until my Birthday, that will be one year in in my second half century.

* As I have mentioned before, College Game Day will be in Morgantown this weekend to do their broadcast. The students are coming up with ideas for signs to get on TV and draw attention to themselves. Something tells me that they are going to be very creative. Morgantown is going to be the place to be for College Football this weekend, I just hope the administration and local authorities become proactive instead of reactive in dealing with partying students. Set up a bon fire is my suggestion, give them a place to congregate to and celebrate and keep it off the streets of downtown.

* My weight has been stable as of late, I guess eating DiCarlos Pizza a couple of time and a couple loaves of bread from New Day will do that to the waistline. I'll probably lose some this week as I have to prepare for roto-rooter (Colonoscopy) this Friday. Jello and broth here I come.

* I went out yesterday morning and had frost on my windshield of my car. FROST. Arggghhhh

* Have I ever mentioned that I kind of hate snow?

* Note to self, make sure you get an early start and send Punxatawney Phil what ever he wants for Christmas. I know it's early, but it's never too early to start hoping for the end of Winter.

* This Saturday we will be finishing up our Fall Cleaning. It will be shampooing carpets that we used to do about three to four times a year for the first time since Sadie had to be put down. Maybe the frequency of it can now stop a little, good thing we own our own rug scrubber.

* This is my 3,830th blog post that I have written in the 10+ years that I have been a blogger.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: