Links

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, other than my wife Michelle waking up to use the restroom, I'm the first one to recover from that butt kicking I took from that dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early with the TV off in the background (which is rare foe me) and thinking about going back to bed until at least the roosters wake up.

It is game day here in Morgantown as the #4 ranked and the nations most potent offense visits Morgantown today for a noon kickoff. I don't have any great dreams of grandeur today, I'm just hoping we can keep it close as they just completely embarrassed us last season. We are a lot better this year, but I'm not sure we are quite there yet, I'll be watching it from the convenience of my living room, HD TV and surround system rather than sitting out in the rain. I'm crossing my fingers and hope we play respectable, because the game last year was downright ugly.

Other than that we have no plans this weekend. Michelle has been running herself ragged and we just need a weekend at home to relax a little bit. No travel plans in our immediate future to speak of, but that can always change as we have talked about heading out to Amish Country in Ohio for a day in the near future.

Have a great day and try to stay dry.

No comments: