Links

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Hump Day

Well that's two days down, now if we can just get over the noon time hump, it will be all down hill after that working towards another fun filled weekend.

So far the week has went pretty smoothly, now if the rest of the week could just follow up like the first two days, I'll have this week with little headache.

I did call my sister Terri yesterday, she had mentioned previously that she would like to go the the Springs Festival with us, and it is coming up this weekend. Unfortunately it is Homecoming Weekend here in Morgantown for WVU and she'll be working a double on Saturday due to some co-workers being gone.

I haven't talked about my weight loss for a while, I gained weight on the cruise but lost it all again, however I'm now at a plateau and really haven't lost too much if any weight over the past three weeks. I'm still down significantly, 77 lbs since May and 92 since Christmas, but I seem to have hit that dreaded plateau. I'm sure I'll break out of it, but that is where we are at now. I'll get down to my goal, I'm determined.

I debated about doing a Wisdom Wednesday this week, but decided to do a normal blog. As you can tell I am in fact looking for content to write, Wednesdays are always the hardest day to write for some reason, probably because we are in the middle of the work week and really aren't interacting with people like we do on the weekend.

Has anyone stopped by to see the development of WVU's new Baseball Stadium? They have a webcam up now so that you can watch as the stadium grows and progresses during construction. It's supposed to be ready for the upcoming season, I'm actually pretty excited about going to games there, not only College but the new Minor League Pirates teams that will be playing there during the summer.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: